JWHEEL Wholesale Wholesale Two Piece Forged Wheels P6066 with good price - JWHEEL,1. The company is located in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao Bay Area, an important node city of Jiangmen. With modern production facilities, we adopt the industry's advanced casting, machining, painting and inspection equipment, equipped with automatic robots throughout the process, and with ERP system and other advanced management means, to create the industry benchmark for hardware, software and product quality.
Applicable Models: Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan
What is a 2 piece forged wheel?
There are two parts to 2 piece forged wheel: the barrel (the rim) and the face (the center piece and spokes). Two-piece wheels are more customizable and offer a wide range of offsets and widths.
There are several benefits of a two-piece forged wheel:
Weight reduction: Two-wheel drive vehicles are lighter, so they are more agile. Two-piece forged wheels are generally lighter than one-piece cast wheels because they use less material in their construction. By reducing weight, the vehicle's acceleration, braking, and handling performance can improve.
Strength and durability: Two-wheel drive vehicles use less energy to power the wheels, so they are more fuel-efficient. Forged wheels are known for their strength and durability, and two-piece forged wheels are no exception. A wheel crafted from high-quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques is capable of withstanding heavy loads and extreme driving conditions thanks to the combination of high-quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques.
Customization options: Two-piece forged wheels offer more customization options than one-piece cast wheels. Customers can choose from a wide range of finishes, sizes, and designs to create a unique look that fits their personal style.
Improved brake clearance: Compared to one-piece cast wheels, two-piece forged wheels have more clearance for larger brake calipers. This provides better heat dissipation and improved braking.
Two-wheel drive vehicles are less expensive than four-wheel drive models.
Overall, a popular choice among car enthusiasts, two-piece forged wheels offer a balance between strength, weight reduction, and customization options.
Defference between One piece wheels vs Two Piece Forged Wheels:
A one-piece wheel is composed of a single casting, whereas a two-piece wheel has a cast or forged center attached to an outer barrel either by welding or bolting. A three-piece wheel consists of a center and two separate barrel segments attached to one another, usually by bolts.
One piece wheels have advantages include simplicity, low cost, and lack of necessity of maintenance.
Two piece wheels are able to be constructed to a specified set of dimensions (varied offset / backspace).
In a two-piece bolted wheel, the face and barrel are attached by bolts. An advantage of this type of wheel is that if the barrel is bent or damaged, it can be replaced without replacing the entire wheel.
Three piece wheels have two piece wheels barrels and a face, and in some cases are able to be modified by changing one of the barrel pieces to make a wider (or narrower) wheel.
Flash Silver Gun Metal
Tanzannian sapphire blue
Candy Red Clear Coat
Brown Clear Coat
Blue Clear Coat
Bronze Clear Coat
Blue Black Clear Coat
1. Large production capacity：12000 Pieces per Day
2. Very competitive prices: We are always aim to occupy more marketing under best reasonable pricing.
3. Strict Quality Control: Our QC operation is strictly conducted in ISO9001, to ensure the good quality items to our customers.
4. High product consistency：Large-scale automated production.
5. Company development: company develops steadily, has 30 years’history.
6. We can provide you with all types of wheels and accessories without any intermediary, which means lowest costs and competitive price in the market.
7. We not only have the traditional low-pressure casting technology, but also have the high strength and light weight manufacturing technology of "low-pressure casting + spinning". We always maintain various advanced technology advantages in aluminum alloy wheel manufacturing to meet customers' needs and lead the industry development.
8. The formula has perfect testing equipment, including material testing machine, hardness tester, solid aluminum alloy containing slag quantitative tester, X-ray diffractometer, bending fatigue tester, radial fatigue tester, biaxial fatigue tester, 13° impact tester, 30°/90° impact tester, salt spray test chamber, humidity and heat test chamber, etc., which can carry out the four major testing areas of wheels (dimensional testing, alloy material performance, reliability and safety, coating and We have formed a complete testing system from the incoming inspection of raw materials to the factory inspection of finished products, and our testing capabilities range from material and performance to dimensional and impact and fatigue testing, and then to the testing of the coating performance of finished wheels.
9. Our company has obtained a number of patents by virtue of its strong technical strength: Patent for a clean grinding table based on aluminum alloy wheels.
10. Our company has been focusing on quality, management and environmental protection, and has passed. ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949, Germany KBA, Japan VIA association ce
JWHEEL adopts the industry's advanced casting, spinning, machining, painting and inspection equipment, and at the same time, it is equipped with fully automated robot operation platform and testing equipment to fully meet the product requirements of major high-end customers.
Full automatic wheel run out/dynamic balance testing line, suitable for wheel run out and dynamic balance detection.
Run out test: measure the size and phase of the inner and outer radial and axial run out of the wheel.
Dynamic balance test: measure the size and phase of unbalance on both sides.
The lower the flat ratio of the tire, the higher the standard of impact resistance of the wheel. The lower the flat ratio, the greater the impact of the road towards the rim. In response to these changes, JWHEEL uses 30°and 13° impact tests to measure the wheel. (That is, radial impact test is to strike the barrel with a certain hammer weight ).
The 13° impact test mainly uses a heavy hammer to impact the part where the wheel edge connected with the tire at an Angle of 13°, so as to simulate the impact that the car may go through while running on the road, for example rocks or the edge of the road. There are two criteria to measure whether the wheel should be accepted : Spokes should not have penetrating cracks, and the tire should not be completely separated from the barrel within 30 seconds.
Salt spray test is a test that examines the corrosion resistance of the products or metal materials. It uses a salt spray test equipment that creates salt spray environment conditions to detect whether the coating of the wheel is stable, and will there be paint drop, electroplating fade, or cracking, etc.
Helium mass spectrometer is used to detect the leakage of the hub. Helium gas is used as the tracer gas. Different masses of gas will be separated according to the mass charge ratio in the mass spectrometry chamber of the mass spectrometer. Then the mass spectrogram of the tracer gas can be obtained, and the hub leakage rate can also be obtained safely, quantitatively and quickly.
Water tightness test - bubble leak detection method. Its detection principle is to close the inner and outer side of the aluminum alloy wheel with sealing disk through external force, and then immerse the wheel and sealing disk in water, as the aluminum alloy wheel is closed, a part of the gas is compressed, resulting in the increase of the pressure of the inner cavity of the wheel. If the wheel rim has a leak hole, the compressed gas will leak out from the leak hole and form bubbles in the water.
No matter what kind of manufacturing method is applied, we can not completely avoid the defects that may be created during the production process. JWHEEL company will find out any unqualified hubs by X-ray detection and then do the recasting. Only 100% good hubs will be moved into the next production process.
The wheel, as a high-speed moving and weight support part of a vehicle, has a vital relation with the safety performance of the whole vehicle and the safety of drivers and passengers. Therefore Jwheel attaches great importance to the hub quality.
There are a series of reasons that may cause casting wheel defects. Such as not strict enough raw material control, unreasonable production process, unreasonable mold structure design, etc. Casting defects includes bubbles, pores, inclusions and looseness, etc. As the internal defects cannot be identified by naked eyes, X-ray becomes a good way to detect the internal quality of the wheel.
Bending test is to determine the solidity of the rim and spoke by simulating the stress on the wheel when the vehicle is shaking. The whole wheel is subjected to a rotational bending force. The load of the wheel in the test varies from 500 kg to 720 kg depending on the wheel parameters, and the number of rotations is not less than 100,000 revolutions according to industry standards. For the appearance of any of the following three phenomena, the test will be determined failed. (1) the wheel can not continue to bear the load (2) New visible cracks appear in any part of the wheel (3) Before reaching the required number of cycles, the offset of the loading point has exceeded 10% of the initial loading.
The radial fatigue test simulates road conditions while driving. Install the hub to the tire to run for 500,000 or even 1,000,000 rotations on the test platform.
JWHEEL has passed numbers of quality tests such as flammability and chemical emissions for being safer for the end users.
Leave A Message